Hi! My name is Tina and I am the receptionist in the Development Office at St. Joseph’s Indian School. I have the pleasure of visiting with many of you each day when you call St. Joseph’s. The heartwarming conversations and generosity of so many make my job rewarding.
I’m always happy to answer your questions or, when necessary, direct you to the appropriate staff member. Many requests I hear and can assist with are:
- accepting donations
- taking address changes
- sending additional address labels
- limiting the number of mailings you receive
- excluding gifts from mailings
- seeing that we correspond with you through email only
- sending additional Christmas cards or other gifts
- removing someone from the mailing list
In addition to my receptionist duties, I enjoy spending time with a sixth grade St. Joseph’s student as a mentor. Even though her houseparents are very loving and supportive, living in a home with 12 other girls does not allow for much one on one attention. I’ve been a mentor for 3 years and have learned about many challenges the children face on the reservation.
Thank you for the many blessings you share with the Lakota boys and girls!